Thursday, January 1, 2009

grrrr...

So, I am a little bit miffed: ( I just received this email:

Hello Lauren & Nick!

We hope your wedding planning is coming along well!

This is a quick note from eWedding.com to let you know that your free wedding
website will be reverting to the standard 'Free' account status in 5 days. This means some of your pages and features will be limited from the upgrade to 'Gold' you received for the first 2 weeks. These pages will still be in your control panel and you won't lose any of your data or hard work, but they will not be available on your website when viewed.

No big deal, right? Except that it is $9.95/month to include the RSVP feature that I was led to believe was free: ( My thought at this point is to keep it as it as the free account for now, and then I can upgrade closer to when we send out invitations. I suppose in the long run, paying the monthly fee will be cheaper than adding postage to the envelopes, buying RSVP cards, and adding postage to the RSVP cards, but I still feel misled!

No comments: