Monday, March 24, 2014

2 Years - Week 9 - St. Louis


Hudson and I had a GREAT time celebrating St. Patrick's Day with my Rolla BFFs! 

We are so so so lucky to have these friends in our lives, and I truly can't imagine what life would be like without them. I usually get to see a handful of Rolla friends throughout the year, but the once a year we have a bigger celebration. This year's celebration fell near St. Pat's - the BEST time of the year: )

During our short visit, we... 

Visited Maddy and Katie...



Played and hung out in Kara and Steve's AWESOME yard...

Made funny faces...

Went to the downtown STL parade...

Lined the little leprechauns up on the couch...

Played in the yard some more...

Sat around the fire pit...

Kept the fraunties busy...

Played trains and figured out some puzzles...

The time went by SO fast, and we said a teary goodbye Sunday after lunch. After several days of laughter (and way too many conversations about Costco!), I feel refreshed and a little bit more like myself. I miss these friends SO much, but I am so so so thankful that they are still a special part of my life.

1 comment:

Lisa Wilkinson said...

Love the one of Hudson and his friend with their heads on beach balls. Was Hudson teaching him to plop?