Saturday, September 20, 2008

Camera?


I am trying to find a new camera. I don't really know where to start. I do know that I want it to be rechargeable - so I think that means it needs to be a lithium battery. Is that right? Anybody have suggestions? I do want it to be smaller than the HUGE camera I have now, but I don't want it to be too small (I think that makes it easy to drop them!). I think Jane has a Canon PowerShot, but I do not know which one. I also assume that there are "deals" and cheaper places to buy a camera, but I do not know much about that either: ( I want to buy one ASAP!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The camera I inherited is a Canon Elph & I like it a lot. The battery seems to last and long time and it's rechargable. It also takes a nice picture! :) I think it's helpful to read the reviews from people that actually own the camera on bestbuy.com or a similar website. Hope that helps. Call me, woman.
xo,
CW