Sunday, June 8, 2014

2 Years - Week 18 - Day Off

{ Hi, I'm Lauren, and I'm a vacation hoarder. }

I rarely take vacation days, so when I do I really like to take advantage of them!

On May 23, I took a day off because Hudson's daycare was closed,
and Lisa and Dave were in town.

As soon as Hudson and I woke up, we went to the lake for a long walk 
to some of my favorite spots...




Arlo came over around 10 a.m. for trains, puzzles, and selfies!


Lisa and Dave joined us, and they brought me a smoothie - yum!

We played at the park... 

 
 
 


...and we were lucky enough to see some diggers in action!


After nap, the boys took a quick bath and dressed in matching pajamas!


We had dinner at Cookie and Papi's, and the boys built towers!


What a great day!

Maybe I should take vacation days more often: )

No comments: