12 pounds, 13 ounces
3-6 M and 6 M clothes
- slept one longer stretch at night (10:30-3:30 if we were lucky!) and then several short stretches
- liked loud white noise when he was having trouble sleeping
- started smiling at 7 weeks
- made lots of cooing and gooing sounds
- seemed happiest in the morning
- loved long walks at Rock Chalk Park and car rides
- didn't seem to mind shopping: )
- loved to hear me sing "You are My Sunshine"
- switched to 6 mo clothes - I decided that zip-up sleepers are the way to go with Baby #2, so I bought some 6 mo sleep n' plays for Colby. They were a little big at first, but it didn't make sense to buy 3 mo outfits because of his size!