Monday, August 18, 2008

busy week!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO tired! I am working Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday night this week, and I am leaving Friday for STL (yay for Kara and Steve's wedding!!!). Nick can't come because he has a fantasy football draft on Friday night and a work function on Saturday night: ( I am hoping someone will need a ride back to KC, so I won't have to drive all by myself! I can't wait to see my friends: ) I haven't seen them since St. Pat's...
Krista and Claire have picked their bridesmaid dresses! They picked the same one: ) - the one on the right...(but wine red and tea length!)

I am hoping to work on the guest list next week and create a rough schedule for what we need to do over the next few months! Less than 10 months...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi sis. I hope that you had tons of fun at the wedding & with your friends! Call me soon. <3