Friday, January 16, 2009

finally another post...

WOW! I have been busy lately...and not with wedding stuff: ( We do have a three-day weekend, so I am hoping to finish a few things then.

I was spending some time on my fave blog - Snippet and Ink - earlier today, and I fell in love with some of this week's favorites! I spent some time look at the sites, and these are some of my favorite photos...

These flowers are AMAZING! I love the way the yellow and red pop off one another! I hope my flowers will have such a beautiful contrast!
How cute is this stamp - that's right, stamp!?! I think I would have a hard time picking which one I would want for us, but I am sure there would be one that would be perfect. Maybe they'd be just right for thank you notes! Or, maybe I should give one to myself as a gift when I receive my new name - Lauren Adams: )
I am kinda jealous that I didn't think of something like this for my save-the-dates, but I may steal the idea just to write a note to a friend or something. I am def. known for lists! These remind me of Mom, too.

I LOVE this picture! It is so very sweet! First of all, I hope Nick and I will have weather like this! Then, I also hope we can take some pics like this. I'll have to start scoping out some fields!

LOVE!!!

No comments: