Friday, February 6, 2009

Four Months...

Well...the wedding is REALLY coming up now! Wedding day = four months from today! I have been SO SO SO busy that I haven't had time to blog...or really do anything wedding related for that matter: ( I did FiNaLlY send most of the save the dates - and I realized today that I bought way too many stamps! Can you return stamps? I may try - hahaha: )

Nick and I are registering at Bed, Bath, and Beyond on Sunday, and we are scheduled for Crate and Barrel's show in a couple of weeks. I'm a little overwhelmed by the registry process, but I think I will feel better once we're done on Sunday! I can't decide if we should register a third place or not. Hmmm...

I'll post some pictures from my birthday today or tomorrow. I HAVE to go to bed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited to go shopping for you guys!! Just a suggestion, we registered for a few things at Bayleaf. They had some really cool stuff and it gave some local people another option.