Saturday, March 7, 2009

Photos: ) and more...

This is a BUSY weekend, and I can't believe it is already Saturday afternoon! Last night Nick and I went to a 30th birthday party - so fun! Here we are before we left...
We had to leave the party early because I needed some sleep before the Shamrock Shuffle! I will post pictures of it as soon as I have them!

After the race, I went home and picked up Callie, and we went to the lake. We went to the dog park first. She was really shy - maybe because the weather hasn't been nice enough to go there for months! After the dog park, we walked up the hill to the bench. The grasses were burnt, so it looked completely different - SO cool!!
burning tree
Callie after she rolled in the soot!
lonely tree and burnt grass
Callie enjoying the lake!Callie and Mommy: )

Last weekend I went to Oklahoma to visit Malinda (and John!). We had a great time! Here we are at dinner (Cheddar's = YUM!)...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In the picture of you and Malinda it looks like the bud light sign is a halo:) So cute. Love J