Thursday, December 17, 2009

new book!

I have failed to keep with my daily updates, but I hope to make it a habit soon. I do have a post almost ready to go - I just always want to wait until I have time to post the pics that go with the posts: (

I am supposed to grading papers at school, but I needed a break! I thought I'd share a little about the new book that I am reading! I read all 488 pages of Jane Eyre with my Advanced English class over the last few weeks, so the day after I finished I went to pick up the book for the book club that I just joined. Wal-Mart did not have the book, so I impulsively bought the book with the lab on the cover that says it is a best seller...Lost and Found. I quickly read 50 pages at the gym, and I am looking forward to reading some more this afternooon. I will let you all (if you are still reading this - ha!) know how it is. So far, so good!

No comments: