Saturday, July 7, 2012

Someone is on a roll...

A couple of weeks ago, I talked with Marilyn (Hudson's daycare lady) about how close I thought he was to rolling over, and she mentioned that he had rolled over once (front to back) at daycare that week. Until a few days ago, he continued to kick his legs and wave his arms...but Nick and I still hadn't seen him roll over. That all changed this week!


On Monday night, Nick saw him roll over. Then, I saw him roll over on Tuesday morning. I mentioned it to Marilyn when I got to daycare, and she said he rolled over on Monday at daycare!


Now he is really on a roll!!! (I know...I'm SO funny!) This morning, I put him down on his blanket. He looked like this...



He proceeded to roll over and off his blanket! I cheered, and then I went back to making my grocery list. When I looked back up, I saw that he had managed to grab my gym bag and had started chewing on the leather strap...




This afternoon, he rolled four more times. I caught one roll on tape...


I think it is safe to say that we are on our way to having a truly mobile baby on our hands! In addition to rolling, he is also scooting himself across the floor! Video and pictures to come soon, I'm sure...

No comments: