Monday, May 26, 2014

2 Years - Week 16 - Mother's Day

Mother's Day was relatively uneventful this year - 
and it was just about perfect: )

Hudson and I went out for a stroll...


...and saw lots and lots of snails!
{"Silly, Mama! Snail in road!"}


We ate lunch at Johnny's West with Nick's family, 
and I had a HUGE burger with a fried egg on it. DELISH! 
These cutie cousins made me smile the whole time...



I rested all afternoon and didn't really lift a finger. Nick bought me a beautiful hanging basket of flowers, and he is fulfilling my other request (to have my car professionally vacuumed/washed!) in a couple of weeks (after I take Callie to the vet)! Yippee!

We had dinner with my family at Johnny Brusco's - PIZZA! We were in the party room by ourselves, so we shut the doors and the babies were able to run around together. They had a blast with their cars and with the arcade games: )

Happy Mother's Day, Mom!!

The boys (Nick/Hudson/Grandpa/Arlo/Aaron) went home, and Mom, Claire, and I went to Orange Leaf for frozen custard (1/2 price for moms!!!). We took our dessert to Dillon's and wrapped up the final details for Lisa's baby shower. 

These cuties sent me a goodnight photo...


Such a great and relaxing day that was filled with two of my favorite things - 
food and family: )

No comments: