Monday, April 6, 2015

21 Day Fix - New Recipes / Pinterest

I love the 21 Day Fix for so many reasons, but one of my favorite aspects is that, in addition to being able to tweak many of our family favorites, I've tried SO MANY new recipes! I follow the recipes for the most part, but I either change the recipe amounts based on the containers or do my best to figure out how the ingredients count against my containers: )

New Recipes I've Tried

Peanut Butter Oat Bars
Notes: I make half the recipe, and I cut it into 6 bars. 
Each bar equals 1 yellow and 4 teaspoons.

Homemade Yogurt in the Crockpot
Notes: I make this weekly, and I LOVE it! I keep it runny.
Hudson likes to help, too: )

Rachel Ray's Homemade Taco Seasoning {Large Batch}
Notes: This is SO much better than packaged taco seasoning - better for you and better tasting! I don't think we'll ever go back: )

Lemon Garlic Dump Chicken
Notes: I only made enough for Nick and me.

Italian Chicken
Notes: I used canned diced tomatoes and jarred minced garlic: ) 
I also only made enough for Nick and me.

Crockpot Fajita Chicken

Cilantro Lime Chicken

Baked Italian Chicken, Green Beans, and Potatoes
Notes: I made my own dressing to have a cleaner version: ) I used some sweet potatoes for me and some white potatoes for Nick!

Slow Cooker Beef Roast
Notes: I didn't make the gravy, but I bought some for my husband to use: )

Pinterest Pages

Pinterest, of course, is my go-to place for new recipes! I'm trying to keep better track of what I make and like, so I have two boards:

These are either recipes that are already "21 Day Fix Approved" (and include container counts!) or are recipes that I think would be easy to modify for the 21 Day Fix.

These are recipes that I've tried and plan to make again!

More soon!
More recipes and container counts coming soon: )

No comments: