Sunday, March 25, 2012

That Adorable Little Smile!

One of the best parts about being a mom is watching my baby make each new face, make each new sound, and gain each ounce of new strength. Along with each new face, sound, and sign of strength is a new - and great! - sense of pride. I would never have guessed that I would feel so proud of a little smile, a little coo, or the fact that a nurse said my son was the strongest baby she had ever seen (true story - that I'm sure we'll tell over and over throughout his life - ha!)!


As we try to get Hudson to smile, coo, and scoot, our actions remind me of how we used to show off Callie's tricks! We're so proud of this little face...



...even if it takes ten tries (and a lot of funny faces and sounds by mom) to get one good shot of that adorable little smile!

No comments: