Saturday, May 2, 2009

Next month...


Now that it is officially May, we can say that we are getting married next month! One month from Wednesday - WOW! Time sure does fly!

This weekend has been SO busy! I didn't have school yesterday, so that helped a little bit! Nick and I worked out, and then we went downtown to pick out our rings and make thank you notes. We finally made a decision on Nick's ring! It looks something like this......except his will "have some bling" - we added four diamonds!

Last night, Mom and I went through some of our to-do lists, and we made some of the reception decorations. I need to finalize some of the program wording and prepare to have them printed. I also need to make a list of time-sensitive to-dos and to-dos that can wait until I am done with the semester!

Today I had to wake up EARLY to go the Free State and finish up some planning. Then, I worked out and showered before my last shower. Some of my mom's friends had a beautiful shower for me, and it was SO good to see everyone! I had not seen some of the guests in months! The food was fabulous, the decorations were beautiful, and the company was wonderful: )

beautiful table!

Mrs. Adams and the future Mrs. Adams; )


me, Mom, and the hostesses (Marsha, Lanny, and Sandie)

After the shower, Nick and I ate dinner with Butch and Judy and friends. Then, we sorted pictures at Judy and Butch's and took some home with us. Nick hooked up a scanner Judy passed along to us (thank you!) while I wrote thank you notes. Then, I scanned a few pictures before tiring out completely! I am pooped! Tomorrow I have a busy morning grading, lesson planning, washing clothes, and working out. Then, we are headed to Tara's to finalize our cake - YAY!!! I'll finish the weekend at Brandon Woods...and hopefully grade a little more before bed! BUSY - but worth it; )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a busy weekend. The cupcakes look delious! YUMMMO! You looked gorgeous at the shower as well. Cant wait to see you in less than a week Love J