Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Wow - it is SO close!!

I can't believe how long it has been since my last post! Time is flying by - and I can hardly keep up! I took Monday off from school, and I was actually able to knock quite a bit off of the to-do list! I emailed our pastor, organist, photographers, cake-baker cousin, picked up the marriage license worksheet (there is a 3-day wait before we receive the real deal!), dropped vases off at the florist, called the DJ and the vet, ordered the guestbook...hmmm...I think there may even be more!

I am SO SO SO excited!!! Only two more weekends to finish planning...but I am lucky and only have 6 more days of school, so technically I will have a full Friday to Friday to work on the "wedding to-dos" without having to worry about papers, lesson planning, grades, etc. - thank goodness!

We are trying to decide what to do for the door at the church - kind of an afterthought. Mom and I like this...


Nick and I are attending Jamie and Renee's wedding on Saturday - it will be the last wedding we go to before we are married ourselves! Nick's job will be to continue to take "mental notes" like he did at Katie and Clint's BEAUTIFUL wedding two weeks ago! It was SO good to see my college friends at the Moss' wedding! Here are some highlights:






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

L - I love the initials on the door with the ribbon... so cute. You have such good taste. Love the pictures too. THey are so cute.

Love J