Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I promise the last few weeks are coming soon!

Although it may appear that I quit blogging, I have not. I have a post waiting for pictures, and then I will post it! The last few weeks have been SO SO SO busy! I have promised myself that I will post tomorrow...

11/10 - Sis found out she has another interview in L-Town! YAY! I also realized I only have 21 days with each of my classes until the semester is over (20 if I do not count our final day!)!!! SO close! I also marked EVERYTHING off my to-do list for tonight. I graded everything I had set aside, cleaned the kitchen, dusted the living room, wrote 6 more thank you notes, and paid the bills!

1 comment:

Julia Dohen.... said...

YAY Congrats on Claire getting an interview in Lawerance!!! YAY! I am so happy for you:)

Love you so much

love j