Wednesday, August 17, 2011

16 Weeks

Weekly Survey

How far along?: 16 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: + 9ish pounds

Sleep: I think I’m sleeping well overall – but I’m still having crazy dreams/nightmares: (

Best moment(s) this week: spending some time thinking about the nursery!! (I’m OBSESSED with pinterest right now - SO many cute ideas!)

Movement: Not much…but I think a little bit at night when I’m REALLY still.

Symptoms: a little dizzy sometimes, hungry All. The. Time.

Maternity clothes?: I wore my bellyband a lot this week, so I was MUCH more comfortable!

Stretch marks?: No!!

Food cravings: cottage cheese and tomatoes

Food aversions: Nope!

Healthy eating?: I had a pretty good week with LOTS of fruit and vegetables!! I also had some organic spaghetti o’s from Natalie because I told her about the day I ate a tuna sandwich and spaghetti o’s with meatballs – HA!

Exercise: Yes! Kickball, BodyPump twice, run/walk with Natalie, walk/jog with Callie, DVD, walking, etc.…

Gender: Coming soon!?!

Labor Signs: No!

Belly Button in or out?: In

What I miss: sipping a cold summer brew with my hubby while doing work in the yard; )

What I am looking forward to: decorating the nursery!!

Weekly Wisdom: Having a helpful husband makes everything easier!

Milestones: Some think that babies can start to hear sounds as early as 16 weeks - crazy!


What I’ve Been Smiling About Lately! V.6

- I had lunch at Rudy's with Mom, Claire, and Grandpa. Mom, Claire, and I also went to Made (a new store!) and had mini cupcakes!


- I remembered to pay the bills! The middle of August snuck up on me, but I realized it just in time!


- Nick and I went to Lowe’s and Nebraska Furniture Mart to look at ways to organize the garage and to check out some different nursery sets.


- Natalie and I got a run in early Tuesday morning!


- Book club was SUPER fun this month! I stayed until almost 10 - WAY late for me!


- Nick and I finally did some yard work! This is what it looked like before…YIKES!


- I talked to Lisa for almost 2 hours! SO good to catch up; )


- Tiffany and I had lunch downtown…and Tiffany treated me to a mini cupcake: )

- We won our kickball games and are moving to the next round of the tournament – yay!

No comments: