Friday, November 11, 2011

29 Weeks

Weekly Survey

How far along?: 29 weeks


Total weight gain/loss: + 27 pounds

Sleep: I think the dreams are starting to come back: ( 

Best moment(s) this week: Making progress on the nursery!!!

Movement: Yes! My belly visibly moves off and on all day! I feel him the most when I'm on my side at night - and the rolling and wiggling sometimes makes me laugh: )

Symptoms: Big belly!

Maternity clothes?: A must! I even started borrowing Nick's t-shirts when I wear comfy clothes because my mediums just aren't long enough any more!

Stretch marks?: Any day now...

Food cravings: I don't think so.

Food aversions: Absolutely not!

Healthy eating?: Yes! I had a pretty good week. I'm pretty uncomfortable if I eat too much, so I'm trying to eat slower and to drink more water throughout the day.

Exercise: I had a REALLY good week! I lifted and ran throughout the week. On several of the days, I was on the treadmill for an hour - 10 minutes of walking, 10 minutes of "jogging", repeat. I wonder how much longer I can keep it up!!

Gender: sweet baby boy

Labor Signs: No!!

Belly Button in or out?: About the same as last week!

What I miss: Being able to roll over in bed without thinking about whether or not it is worth the effort - ha!

What I'm looking forward to: Painting furniture, putting together the crib, picking art/frames for the walls...
 
Weekly Wisdom: Baby class is worth the time and energy! We had our first birth class this week. We didn't really learn anything I didn't already know, but it does make me feel better to have a nurse tell us what to expect. Reading is comforting, but hearing someone talk is so much better. I think we'll be glad we went to the class!

Milestones: 1) First birth class!! 2) Closet curtains = D.O.N.E.!!

Ta da! SO cute! Thanks, Mom!



What I'm Smiling About This Week V. 16

- I keep forgetting to write about this!! I started volunteering at bingo at Brandon Woods, and I love it: ) I'm on a break right now because it is the same night as baby class, but I can't wait to go back - I love my oldies!


- Uncle Paul was in town on Sunday, so we had brunch at Brandon Woods. Claire, Aaron, Daddy, Mom, and Grandpa went, too. The food was delicious, and it was good to catch up with everyone. I also went to see Grandma with Paul, Mom, and Grandpa in the afternoon.

- I'm making progress at work! 11/1 was my one-year work anniversary! I am working on a project this year that is similar the project I worked on when I began last year. The reading team was SO FAR BEHIND (maybe 20% done...if that!) when I started, and right now we are about 70% done. I'm a little stressed, but I feel much better about where we are in comparison to last year!

- Callie continued to be cute and to love her pillow...until she ate him on Saturday. R.I.P. Pillow.


On top!


On the side!

Nick sent this to me when I was having a bad day! 
I may have teared up a little...

- I finally wrote thank you notes and mailed wedding gift cards! I LOVE writing cards and notes, but it is such a process for me to actually mail something. I seem to work better once I have a bunch to write at once!



No comments: