Saturday, November 19, 2011

30 Weeks


Weekly Survey

How far along?: 30 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: + 27.5 pounds

Sleep: I slept okay this week. I'm starting to dream a lot again, but the dreams haven't been too scary!

Best moment(s) this week: Making more progress on the nursery! Nick painted the back of the shelves and sanded the dresser. The shelves should be done tomorrow, and the dresser will be done in a couple of weeks. He is going to touch up the wall paint soon and wash the carpet! It will be ready in no time: )

Closet curtains with the chair...

Priming/sanding/hole filling/painting has started...


Movement: Yes! Mom even got to feel him this week: )

Symptoms: HUGE belly!!

Maternity clothes?: This week I wore the same pair of maternity jeans three days in a row - ha! We were busy Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday nights, so I just didn't have the time or energy to get other clothes ready! I have a few things I haven't worn yet - maybe I'll try them next week!

Stretch marks?: Not that I can see...

Food cravings: Nope.

Food aversions: Nope.

Healthy eating?: I did pretty well this week. I'm starting to feel really full if I eat too much too fast. I need to learn to slow down a little bit because otherwise I'm sad when I finish my food and am too full to eat more - ha: )

Exercise: I wasn't able to lift twice this week, but I did get most of my cardio in. I had to rearrange my schedule a little bit because I worked out of town on Monday (one of my lifting days) and, since I wasn't sleeping as well, I didn't work out in the morning on Friday like I normally do. I went to work early instead and took Callie for a long walk in the afternoon. I didn't do much running this week either...maybe next week.

Gender: Boy: )

Labor Signs: No!

Belly Button in or out?: Outish - ha! It kind of hurts: (

What I miss: My innie; )

What I'm looking forward to: Putting the crib together next week!!  
 
Weekly Wisdom: Completing nursery/house projects make me feel good!!

Milestones: I had my glucose test and hemoglobin test at the doctor this week...and now we start going to the doctor every two weeks! Crazy! I can't believe how fast time is flying by! Baby's heartbeat was in the 140s; ) We get to see him at our ultrasound in 3-5 weeks! Yay!


What I'm Smiling About This Week V. 17

- After registering at Blue Dandelion with Mom, I had dinner at Rudy's with Mom, Claire, and Aaron. It was nice to hang out with them - even though we scared Aaron by talking about babies!


- As I have mentioned several times, Nick is AWESOME!!! He has a break from school right now and has been SO helpful. He hasn't complained at all, and he is getting so much done! He knows how worried I was about getting things ready, and he is really working hard! Love him!


- Auntie Krista sent "Ozzy" a Pack N' Play. We set it up in our bedroom, and it will be the bassinet for a while. It is SO cute: )

- We survived our second birth class (and our first birth video!) and our newborn safety class. It was a lot to take in (and a lot of time not to be home relaxing!) for one week, but I feel a little more prepared; )

- We fInally got together with Nick's parents. Butch helped Nick paint a few weeks ago, but it had literally been weeks and weeks since I had seen Judy: ( We have all been so busy lately, so it was good to catch up!

- Grandpa went to Wichita with Mom and Dad on Saturday, so I spent some time with Grandma on Saturday afternoon. While I missed Grandpa, it is also nice to spend some time with Grandma sometimes.

- LIsa will be home in less than a month! WOO HOO!

- I caught up with Julia and Sarah on the phone: )  

- Work is busy, but I'm banking some comp time while working a few extra hours! It will hopefully help cushion my maternity leave. I'm trying to only work a few extra hours per week so that I'm not 8.5 months pregnant and working CRAZY hours to meet our deadlines!

No comments: