Tuesday, July 29, 2014

2 Years - Week 26 - 2.5

Sweet Hudson,

Wowzer! How in the word are you 2.5 already?

I love playing trains with you, going to the park with you, and watching you ride your "wittle" bike! I am amazed at how many words you know, at the long sentences you put together, and at the thoughts you share with me. I love knowing what is going on in your little noggin' - and that we can communicate better: )

Your energy is boundless, and your laughter is contagious! You could play trains for hours, and you would run, run, run ALL THE TIME if you could! 

One thing I love about you is that you always want me to be happy! If I tell you I'm sad, you say, "Mama, be happy!" and pat my chest (the sign for "happy"). You get so serious, and you get a little shake in your voice like you're going to cry: ( It usually makes me want to cry (because you're so cute!), but it instantly makes me happy: ) 

You're getting to be such a big boy, and Daddy and I are SO proud of you! You make me happier than anything else in the world, and I can't imagine my life without you in it! Every day I wonder how in the world it is possible to love you so much, and then every day I love you even more! Thank you, thank you, thank you for being you!

I love you, sweet Bubba.

Mama

***

***
About Hudson: Some of Mama's Memories of You at 2.5
  • When we walk to the park, you look for your "buddies." Your definition of "buddies" is "anyone who happens to be at the park." When it is time to leave, you say, "Goodbye my new friends!" to anyone else at the park. 
  • Your last night with your paci was the July 18, your half birthday. You had only been using it while sleeping at home - you gave it up at daycare in early March - but you are still struggling a little bit at naptime and bedtime. You picked out a new train - a caboose that plays the Thomas theme song - and we've been spending a lot of time talking about you being a big boy!
  • At the end of every bath, you say, "Want to wear monster robe! Want to scare Mama and Daddy!" As soon as you have your robe on, you run around letting out your big "ROAR": )
  • You don't like when we say "bless you" after you sneeze. YOU want to say it!
  • Daddy told us that blue eyes are very sensitive to sunlight. Because of this, you tell us that the "sun is hurting your blue eyes" when the sun is in your eyes.

***
Questions and Answers*
(*Answers by Mama!)


What are your favorite activities / sports?
playing trains, riding the "wittle" bike

What are your favorite TV shows / movies?
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Chuggington

If you could go on an airplane anywhere, where would you go?
North Carolina

What is your favorite color?
blue

When you grow up, what are you going to be?
train engineer, fireman

What is your favorite song?
Happy Birthday

What is your favorite book?
Grumpy Goat by Brett Helquist; The LIttle Dump Truck by Margery Cuyler

What three words describe you?
funny, happy, smart

What is your favorite snack?
cheese crackers

What is food do you think is the yuckiest? 
veggies!

Where do you like to go? 
Lolo's, downtown, to the market to buy muffins 

What are your favorite foods?
breakfast bars, muffins, bagel pizza (cheese), spaghetti and meatballs

Who do you miss? 
Papi, Grandmom

Who is your teacher?
Marilyn 

Who is your best friend at school?
Lolo

Who are your other friends at school?
Ada, Benjamin, Emma, Vivian, Karston, Zeekie

What is your favorite thing at school?
Lolo!

No comments: