Thursday, October 15, 2009

Surviving...

10/11 - Sunday was BUSY! I slept in - yes! - and then worked hard to grade papers and work on my IDT homework. I went to Body Pump in the afternoon and cleaned my room at LFS a bit, too. Nick and I went to Mom and Dad's for dinner with Tim, Claire, and Grandpa. We had yummy chicken that Mom made from one of Grandmom's recipes!

10/12 - Received this pic from my teacher-friend, Alice. I went to her baby shower on Saturday with Mom, and we had a great time. During one of the games, I mistakenly guessed that her baby bump was MUCH bigger that it actually is! Here we are laughing...
10/13 - I had a LONG day, but when I came home Nick surprised me with a hot ham and cheese sandwich: ) It is amazing what a well-cooked sandwich can do: )

10/14 - Made a middle-of-the-day decision to take Thursday off from school! Felt a sense of relief! Mom surprised me with a McDonald's parfait after school - YUM!!! Watched Modern Family with Nick: )

10/15 - VERY productive day! Slept until 7:30 AM, and goofed on the computer until 8:15 AM. Recorded grades until 11 AM, and then I hit the gym. After a shower, I went to the coffee shop and had a honey almond waffle, a banana, and a bottomless cup of pumpkin spice coffee for lunch and busted out some serious IT homework. When I came home, I recorded more grades while completing 3 loads of laundry. Then, Nick picked me up and we went shopping for our Halloween costumes. After dinner at Chipotle (with free coupons!), we grabbed bones for Cal and headed home. I did some lesson planning and folded some laundry, and now I am about ready for bed! I still have quite a bit to do this weekend, but I feel much better! Time for Flash Forward...

No comments: