Thursday, July 17, 2008

somebody got a little muddy...

Nick and I took Callie to the dog park tonight. We had a great time! We decided to walk Callie on the path without her leash for the first time, and she did a good job...until we were almost done with our walk. All of a sudden she ran off to the side of the road, and beneath the trees we could see her thigh deep in thick, thick mud! She sloshed her way out, and we tried to have her run around in the tall grass to wipe some of it off. Unfortunately, the mud was too think and is now all over the back seat of my car: ( Once we arrived home, Callie and I played with the hose while Nick went to Dairy Queen to buy us blizzards!

Paws deep in mud...














Loving the water...














Drying off...














Waiting to come in...
















I didn't do any wedding stuff today: ( I spent the majority of the day angry about losing my cell phone and going over my minutes. I did make some progress on my final project for my class, and I did run some errands and mark some other tasks off my to-do list. Tomorrow I need to reorganize my wedding-related papers and label my folders.

Time to hose myself off!!!

No comments: